Mom, Dad, my cousin Lexie, Aunt Angel, Uncle Phillip, and I went to St. Catherine's Island. We went in Uncle Phillip's boat. It was about a ten minute ride. Lexie and I had to wear life jackets. When we were at the beach, Lexie and I would jump off the boat. When we went to the other side of the island, we got stuck in the mud and dad had to push the boat out. Well, that's it for now. If anything interesting happens, I will add more. Bye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dayle, I love your blog. Today was the first day I came across it and I love it! I hope you are having a great summer. It sure sounds like you have been busy.
Next time swing by Sapelo and Blackbeard... meet u there.
Hi I'm Jamie!
cool blog!
come visit mine? it's snazzijazzy.blogspot.com I'd really appreciate it! XD
Post a Comment