Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cruise Time!!!

From June 22nd-26th, I went on my 3rd cruise!!! We went to Nassau, Bahamas. We were supposed to go to Coco Cay, a private beach in the Bahamas, but the weather was bad one day and the other day the sea was choppy, so we were at sea for two days. We were on a Royal Caribbean ship called the Monarch of the Seas. The activities on the cruise were fun. There was a Sudoku challange, and I came in second place. My time was three minutes and two seconds. Another thing that I enjoyed was Adventure Ocean. It's a kid's program for different age groups. The food was AMAZING. People from all over the world work and cook there. They have different buffets for each meal. They even have an ice cream machine! It had vanilla, chocolate, and swirl flavors (chocolate and vanilla swirled). Well I am off to bed now. Bye!

2 comments:

mhsands said...

That sounds so much fun! I love your new blog layout! Cute, cute, cute!

John and Dell said...

Sounds like sooooo much fun!!!! I am so proud of the 2nd place - AWESOME!!!!!!