
My mom drives me crazy always taking my picture. Yesterday she took a ton of pictures when we were suppose to be working on my project. Here is one picture she told me to post. The rest are on her Facebook page. I hate it when she posts pictures of me.
2 comments:
I love you Dayle! I take your picture so much because I think you are so beautiful.
You will be happy that she took all these pictures one day!!!! I LOVE the one of you and Baylor and I need it to print out and put it in a frame!!! Your mom says she thinks she might have one of you and John McLean like it - I will need that one too!!! And by the way, I saw some of the pictures she took and the one on your blog is my very favorite - you are beautiful as always - inside and out!!!!! :) Stay just as sweet and beautiful as you are right now!!!!
Post a Comment